Winchester Model 70 Tungsten Gray Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle - 7mm Remington Magnum - 26in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Winchester Model 70 Tungsten Gray Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle - 7mm Remington Magnum - 26in - The Model 70 since 1936 it's been the benchmark against which every other bolt-action rifle is measured. It still has the famous 3-position safety which is convenient to operate with the thumb of your firing hand, lifting the firing pin away from the sear. The forged steel receiver starts from a solid block of steel. The bottom profile of this receiver is flat to offer greater surface area for bedding. It is bedded with a two-part epoxy in two places, at the front and rear to keep things from shifting around inside the stock during firing. The classic Controlled Round Feed (CRF) bolt design is a massive claw extractor that smoothly slips onto and secures about one-quarter of the base of the cartridge. This exerts full control over the cartridge from the time it leaves the magazine, as it enters the chamber, gripping tightly until the cartridge is fully ejected. This design also allows an unfired cartridge to be extracted even if it is not yet fully chambered. The M.O.A. Trigger System is the most precise three-lever trigger system in the world and an improved fit and finish and enhanced accuracy to go along with its classic Pre-'64 controlled round feeding. A blade-type ejector gives you full control when ejecting a fired case. Its free-floating barrel is button rifled in a process that assures superior accuracy and durability.
|Finish||Tungsten Gray Cerakote|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped|
|Cartridge||7mm Remington Magnum|
|Product Line||Model 70|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.