Weatherby Vanguard High Country Flat Dark Earth Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum - 26in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Weatherby Vanguard High Country Flat Dark Earth Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum - In the 1960's, Roy Weatherby recognized the need for a more affordable rifle that could chamber his signature magnum cartridges. Having just partnered with Howa to produce Mark V actions and seeing the precision and attention to detail that this Japanese manufacture provided, the Vanguard project was born.
Starting with a Howa two-lug push-feed action, a number of Weatherby signature safety features were incorporated, including a fully shrouded bolt and three gas ports on the bolt body, both providing protection in the event of an ammunition failure. A hammer forged barrel brought both accuracy and longevity not typically seen in mass-produced cut-rifled barrels of the day, while the M-16 style extractor gives great purchase on the cartridge rim for consistent and reliable extraction. A fluted bolt body similar to the Mark V creates smoother operation when the rigors of the hunt leave the rifle dusty and dirty. The result was a smooth-running push-feed capable of handling Weatherby Magnums at a price more Americans could afford. The modern Vanguard carries a Sub-MOA accuracy guarantee and ships with a crisp two-stage trigger, making it what feels like what's the best value in the rifle market today. A Monte Carlo stock provides lightweight and durable performance year after year. Its one-piece forged and machined receiver features integral recoil lug for the utmost in strength and structural integrity. One-piece trigger guard with hinged floorplate provides easy access to unfired cartridges in the magazine. The Vanguard rifle also features a specially-fit, low density recoil pad. This technologically superior material significantly reduces felt recoil.
Lastly, the three-position safety allows shooter to work the action while safety is still engaged. The first thing you'll notice about about the Vanguard High Country, aside from Weatherby's legendary fit and finish, is the stock. The Monte Carlo design, complete with a right-side palm swell and textured forearm and grip areas, is appointed with Tan & Green Accents.
|Finish||Flat Dark Earth Cerakote|
|Cartridge||6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum|
|Product Line||Vanguard High Country|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.