Weatherby Mark V Hunter Cerakote Granite Bolt Action Rifle - 280 Ackley Improved - 24in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Weatherby Mark V Hunter Cerakote Granite Bolt Action Rifle - 280 Ackley Improved - 24in - Bringing a wealth of chamberings to the legendary Weatherby Mark V platform, the new Mark V Hunter is also fitted with a freshly-designed stock. Echoing the shape and ergonomics of the Mark V Backcountry 2.0 family of rifles that debuted earlier in 2021, the Hunter’s polymer stock features the same trim, flat-bottomed forend, ambidextrous palm swells, aluminum pillar construction and is finished in a Granite Speckle. Threaded 1/2×28 for use with a suppressor or brake, the Mark V Hunter’s barreled action is sealed under a shell of Cobalt Cerakote, shielding it from the elements. A deeply-fluted bolt with removable knob not only trims a little weight and helps clear dust and debris, it also reduces the bearing surface within the action resulting in smoother operation.
- Sub-MOA Accuracy
- Triggertech Trigger
- 54 Degree Bolt
|Cartridge||280 Ackley Improved|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.