Weatherby Mark V Accumark Graphite Black Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Weatherby Mark V Accumark Graphite Black Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum - If you are looking for a quality, craftsmen built Weatherby Mark V and want new features for rugged durability and long-range accuracy look no further than the Mark V Accumark. The Accumark features a fluted #3 contour barrel and hand-laid fiberglass stock with aluminum bedding blocks. Ready to put holes through dimes at distance and knock large animals down fast, the most versatile performance hunting rifle on the market.
- Accubrake ST Muzzle Brake
- 875in at Comb & 1.75in Drop
- Graphite Black Cerakote Receiver Finish
- Fluted Barrel
|Finish||Graphite Black Cerakote|
|Stock||Black With Gray Webbing, Fixed Monte Carlo|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|Cartridge||6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum|
|Color||Black w / Gray Webbing|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.