Tikka T3x Forest Blued Bolt Action Rifle - 30-06 Springfield - 22.4in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Tikka T3x Forest Blued Bolt Action Rifle - 30-06 Springfield - 22.4in - With a classic look and up-to-date performance Tikka T3x Forest never fails to impress. This rifle is a great choice for hunters using large variable scopes that require higher mounts. Tikka T3x Forest satisfies the hunter who appreciates a classic design with a roll-over cheek piece that offers extra rest.
- Asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions
- T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter
- T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock
- The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time
- The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail
- Metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin
|Stock||Wood w/Roll-Over Cheek Piece|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|