Taylor and Company 1873 Checkered Straight Stock Taylor Tuned Blued Lever Action Rifle - 45 (Long) Colt
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Taylor and Company 1873 Checkered Straight Stock Taylor Tuned Blued Lever Action Rifle - 45 (Long) Colt - The 1866 was already quite popular when the smaller, yet quite similar 1873 model was released. It became an immediate favorite. The Winchester Repeating Arms Company may have thought that domestic military sales would make up most of the orders for the firearm, but in fact, civilian sales and international military purchases were what brought in profit that year. In that day, the 1873 was the first lever action available with a broad variety of options. Today, an array of options is still offered in Taylor's 1873 line. This checkered straight stock model features detailed checkering on the buttstock and forend. Taylor's also offers two custom action options on all 1873 models. The Taylor Tuned option includes a custom action with hand polishing, custom hammer and lever springs, custom magazine tube spring, and an overall lightened action. Our custom actions feature one of the smoothest hammer and trigger pulls on the market.
|Cartridge||45 (Long) Colt|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.