Savage Arms Axis II Black Bolt Action Rifle - 308 Winchester
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Savage Arms Axis II Black Bolt Action Rifle - 308 Winchester - Precision, performance and price have never come together like this. Savage rebuilt the synthetic stock on the AXIS II for improved ergonomics that let any hunter shoot their very best. Like always, the rifle’s user-adjustable AccuTrigger, thread-in headspacing and floating bolt head extract the utmost accuracy from the 22-inch button rifled sporter barrel for the performance of high-end hunting rifles at a fraction of the price.
- Improved Ergonomics And Rugged Synthetic Stock
- User-Adjustable Accutrigger
- Carbon Steel Button-Rifled Sporter Barrel
- Detachable Box Magazine
- Thread-In Barrel Headspacing
|Stock||Matte Black Synthetic Sporter|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|Product Line||AXIS II|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.