It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Firearm Service Plan
Ruger Gunsite Scout Matte Black Blued/Walnut Bolt Action Rifle - 450 Bushmaster - 16.1in - The Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle, the one rifle to have if you could have only one. It is the perfect lightweight, hard-hitting, do-it-all bolt-action rifle.
- Forward-Mounted Picatinny Rail Allows For the Mounting of Modern Optics
- Accurate Sighting System
- Detachable Box Magazine with push-forward magazine release just forward of the trigger guard.
- Integral Scope Mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Adjustable soft-rubber buttpad with buttpad spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear (three, 1/2in spacers included).
Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is among the most positive case extraction systems ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Gunsite Approved
Laminate stock models feature durable, laminated wood that free floats the barrel and remains stable in weather and temperature extremes.
- Free-Floating Cold Hammer-Forged Barrel
- Color: Black and Walnut Brown
- Caliber: 450 Bushmaster
|12.75in - 14.25in
|Matte Black Blued
|Fixed Front / Adjustable Ghost Ring Rear
|37in - 38.5in
|Gunsite Scout Rifle