Nosler M48 Mountain Carbon Tungsten Gray/Granite Green Bolt Action Rifle - 26 Nosler
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Nosler M48 Mountain Carbon Tungsten Gray/Granite Green Bolt Action Rifle - 26 Nosler - The M48 Mountain Carbon rifle is lightweight, highly accurate, and ruggedly dependable at a price that won’t break the bank. The Nosler M48 action is precisely mated to a match grade, cut rifled, carbon wrapped barrel that is capable of sub-MOA accuracy. The barreled action is then glass and aluminum pillar bedded into a Granite Green Ultra-light Mountain Hunter stock. Finally, all steel surfaces are coated in Tungsten Grey Cerakote for superior weather resistance. The finished product weighs in at 6 pounds and is balanced to feel like an extension of your arm.
- Nosler Model 48 Action
- Timney Trigger With 2 Position Safety
- 100% Carbon Fiber Aramid Reinforced Mountain Hunter Stock In Granite Green
- 24in Light Sendero Contour, Carbon Fiber-Wrapped Cut-Rifled Barrel
- 5/8x24 Threaded Muzzle
- Glass And Aluminum Pillar Bedding
- Hinged Floorplate
- Guaranteed Sub M.O.A. Accuracy With Prescribed Nosler Ammunition
|Finish||Tungsten Gray Cerakote|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|Barrel Type||Carbon Fiber|
|Stock Material||Carbon Fiber|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.