Henry The Golden Boy Silver Rifle
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Henry The Golden Boy Silver Rifle -Whether you choose one chambered for .22 LR, .22 Magnum, or .17HMR, the Henry Golden Boy Silver Rifle is a masterpiece of fine crafted gunsmithing. It is elegant, visually appealling, and has a beautiful finish. Henry selected the Golden Boy as the canvas for the application of fine hand engraving which elevates an already stunning rifle into a work of art. The result represents the true marriage of state-of-the-art gunsmithing with the centuries old craft of engraving. Nickel was the first as the electro-plating process evolved, and with a long history of tradition it’s still the most popular with its ability to maintain a long-lasting wear and tarnish-resistant finish. Adding to the historic authenticity is the adjustable buckhorn-type rear sight. Expertly balanced and lightweight, this is the perfect rifle for any shooting aficionado.
- This beauty features a mirror-bright nickeled receiver cover
- The Golden Boy Silver can brighten up any shooter's day
- Configured with octagon barrels
- Fully adjustable Marbles semi-buckhorn sights
|Finish||Nickel / Blued|
|Sights||Iron Sights & Drilled & Tapped For Optics Rail|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.