Henry Brass Wildlife Edition Rifle
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Henry Brass Wildlife Edition Rifle -Hunting to survive made it possible for Daniel Boone to become a legendary figure in blazing his Wilderness Road through the Cumberland Gap across the Appalachians into Kentucky in 1775, Lewis & Clark to travel 8,000 miles largely on foot through unknown territories in 1804, for John Wesley Powell’s 1869 expedition mapping the Colorado River as the first white men to travel through the Grand Canyon, for the small homestead farmers of the great Oklahoma Land Rush of 1889 to establish and build on their claims, and for countless men to feed their families through the dark days of the Great Depression of the 1930s. Regardless of wealth or social status, hunting is an American tradition shared by all levels of society, and Henry Repeating Arms tips a hat to that tradition in these Wildlife editions in brass frames.
- Highly polished hardened brass frame
- Octagonal barrel
- Famously smooth action
- High-polished metalwork
- American walnut furniture
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.