CVA Cascade FDE/Veil Wideland Camo Threaded Barrel Bolt Action Rifle - 300 Winchester Magnum - 24in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
CVA Cascade FDE/Veil Wideland Camo Threaded Barrel Bolt Action Rifle - 300 Winchester Magnum - 24in - The CASCADE is CVA’s first ever bolt-action centerfire rifle. The CASCADE’s 4140 carbon steel barrel is finished in Cerakote Flat Dark Earth. The series features a threaded muzzle, making it ready for a brake or suppressor whenever you are. The bolt design incorporates a 70 degree throw for smooth and fast operation, plus generous scope clearance. The two-position safety is conveniently located for natural and instantaneous operation. And loading is a breeze with its four round, flush fit, detachable magazine (extra magazines available from CVA).The synthetic stock is fiber-glass reinforced, for easy gripping, even in the harshest weather conditions. The buttstock has adjustable length of pull by way of a removable spacer – making the CASCADE an ideal gun for still-growing Compacts, small-statured adults, or even the full-sized hunter who wants to shorten his stock to accommodate heavy winter clothing. And dual front swivel studs allow for the use of both a sling and a bi-pod at the same time.
- 4140 Barrel Finished in FDE Cerakote
- Threaded Muzzle 5/8 x 24
- Two-Position Safety
- Flush Fit, Detachable Magazine
- SoftTouch Finish On Stock
- Adjustable Length Of Pull
- Dual Front Swivel Studs
|Finish||Flat Dark Earth Cerakote|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|Cartridge||300 Winchester Magnum|
|Color||Veil Wideland Camoflauge|
|Stock Material||Synthetic Stock With Fiber-Glass Reinforcement|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.