Christensen Arms Traverse Stainless Bolt Action Rifle - 280 Ackley Improved
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Christensen Arms Traverse Stainless Bolt Action Rifle - 280 Ackley Improved - New for 2019, the Traverse elevates our backcountry rifle offerings with time-honored styling and performance. The Monte-Carlo carbon fiber composite gunstock gives it a classic feel, while the light target contour Christensen Arms carbon fiber wrapped barrel, stainless steel side-baffle brake, 0-MOA optic rail, and bottom picatinny rail ensure state-of-the-art operation. The Traverse weighs in starting at 7.3 pounds and is backed by the Christensen Arms Sub-MOA Guarantee.
- Christensen Arms 416R Stainless Steel Aerograde Carbon Fiber Wrapped Barrel
- Stainless Side-Baffle Brake (Removable)
- Included 0-MOA Picatinny Rail
- Enlarged Bolt Handle
- Carbon Fiber Composite
- Monte-Carlo Style Stock
- Modified Beavertail Forearm
- Enlarged Ejection Port
- Match-Grade Trigger (2.5-3.5 lb)
- Billet Aluminum Machined Bottom Metal With Hinged Floor Plate
- Improved Bolt Release
|Stock||Monte-Carlo Style Stock|
|Sights||Picatinny Optics Rail|
|Barrel Type||Carbon Fiber|
|Cartridge||280 Ackley Improved|
|Color||Black w/Gray Webbing|
|Stock Material||Carbon Fiber Composite|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.