Christensen Arms Summit Ti Carbon/Stainless Bolt Action Rifle - 338 Lapua Magnum - 27in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Christensen Arms Summit Ti Carbon/Stainless Bolt Action Rifle - 338 Lapua Magnum - 27in - Built from the most advanced materials, the Christensen Arms Summit Ti represents the ultimate refinement of their passion for carbon fiber. The titanium action is machined with a 0 MOA picatinny split rail, matched with a light target contour Christensen Arms carbon fiber wrapped barrel. The rifle is finished with a titanium radial muzzle brake and features a Christensen Arms Half-MOA Guarantee.
- Christensen Arms 416R Stainless Steel Aerograde Carbon Fiber Wrapped Barrel
- Titanium Radial Brake (Removable)
- Light Target Contour Barrel
- Threaded Muzzle
- Stainless Steel Thread Protector
- Christensen Arms Titanium Billet
- Integrated Split Picatinny Rail
- Fully Adjustable Match Trigger
- Trued Receiver/Receiver Face
- Enlarged Ejection Port
- Twin Lug, Spiral Fluted Bolt Knob
- Christensen Arms Aerograde Carbon Fiber Stock
- Thumbhole Stock With Modified Beavertail Forearm & Enhanced Comb
- Recoil Pad
- Made In The USA
|Sights||Picatinny Optics Rail|
|Barrel Type||Carbon Fiber|
|Cartridge||338 Lapua Magnum|
|Color||Natural Carbon Fiber|
|Made in the USA||Yes|