Christensen Arms Ridgeline Burnt Bronze Cerakote/Carbon Fiber Bolt Action Rifle - 22-250 Remington
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Christensen Arms Ridgeline Burnt Bronze Cerakote/Carbon Fiber Bolt Action Rifle - 22-250 Remington - The Ridgeline is the quintessential hunting rifle. Offered in twenty chamberings, the rifle features a sporter carbon fiber composite gunstock and a stainless steel radial muzzle brake built around a light target contour Christensen Arms carbon fiber wrapped barrel. The Ridgeline weighs in starting at 6.3 pounds and is backed by the Christensen Arms Sub-MOA Guarantee.
- Christensen Arms 416R Stainless Steel
- Aerograde Carbon Fiber Wrapped Barrel
- Stainless Steel Radial Brake (Removable)
- Christensen Arms Carbon Fiber Composite Sporter Style
- Christensen Arms Precision Machined
- Receiver with Enlarged Ejection Port
- Match-Grade Trigger (2.5-3.5 lb)
- Billet Aluminum Machined Bottom Metal With Hinged Floor Plate
- Improved Bolt Release
- Internal Magazine
|Finish||Burnt Bronze Cerakote|
|Stock||Green w/Black & Tan Webbing Sporter Style|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|Barrel Type||Carbon Fiber|
|Color||Green w/Black & Tan Webbing|
|Stock Material||Carbon Fiber Composite|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.