Christensen Arms Mesa Left Hand Tungsten Cerakote/Black With Gray Webbing Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5 PRC - 24in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Christensen Arms Mesa Left Hand Tungsten Cerakote/Black With Gray Webbing Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5 PRC - 24in - The Mesa is a premium quality lightweight hunting rifle offered at an accessible price. The build features a featherlight contour stainless steel barrel with a seamless removable radial muzzle brake and a carbon fiber composite gunstock. The Mesa is backed by the Christensen Arms Sub-MOA Guarantee.
- Match Grade Trigger
- 1/2 x 28 Thread Pattern
- Enlarged Ejection Port
- Stainless Seamless Removable Radial Brake
- Skeletonized Bolt Handle
- Billet Aluminum Machined Bottom
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.