Christensen Arms BA Tactical Black Nitride Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5 Creedmoor
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Christensen Arms BA Tactical Black Nitride Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5 Creedmoor - Designed to handle long range tactical and precision shooting applications, the BA Tactical is well equipped for most challenges. The Black Nitride action is machined to include a 20-MOA integral rail, fitted to a target contour Christensen Arms carbon fiber barrel, and paired with a stainless steel side-baffle muzzle brake. The adjustable tactical carbon fiber composite gunstock includes a bottom picatinny rail, five flush cup mounts, and a detachable box magazine. The BA Tactical weighs in starting at 7.4 pounds and is backed by the Christensen Arms Sub-MOA Guarantee.
- Christensen Arms 416R Stainless Steel Aerograde Carbon Fiber Wrapped Barrel
- Adjustable Stainless Side Baffle Brake (Removable)
- Full Integral Picatinny Rail (20 MOA)
- Oversized Fluted Bolt Knob
- AICS Compatible Detachable Magazine
- Tactical Mag Release
- Christensen Arms Carbon Fiber Composite Long Range Tactical Stock
- Spot Bedding
- Adjustable Comb (Spacers)
- Adjustable Length of Pull (Spacers)
- Tactical Grip
- Enlarged Ejection Port
- Match-Grade Trigger (2.5-3.5 lb)
- Billet Aluminum Machined Bottom Metal
- Improved Bolt Release
|Stock||Long Range Tactical Stock|
|Sights||Picatinny Optics Rail|
|Color||Black w/Gray Webbing|
|Stock Material||Christensen Arms Carbon Fiber Composite|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.