Nosler Custom Competition 22 Caliber 80gr Spitzer Point Reloading Bullets - 1000 Rounds
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Nosler Custom Competition 22 Caliber 80gr Spitzer Point Reloading Bullets - 1000 Rounds. Blending the accuracy of Nosler Custom Competition bullet jackets with ultra-precise, lead-alloy cores, Nosler created one of the most accurate match rifle bullets on the market. The hollow point provides a small meplat for reduced drag and increased aerodynamic efficiency while the pronounced boat-tail design provides exceptional flight characteristics over a wide range of velocities. Engineered to exhibit unmatched accuracy, the custom quality jacket form-fits the lead-alloy core for maximum bullet stability and balance. Hand-inspected for quality assurance, Nosler Custom Competition bullets rival all others on the range.
- NOTE: Requires a Minimum 1-8in Twist
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)||.415|
|Bullet Type||Spitzer Point|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.