CVA Optima V2 50 Caliber Stainless Break Action Muzzleloader - 26in
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
CVA Optima V2 50 Caliber Stainless Break Action Muzzleloader - 26in - Modeled after CVA's top-of-the-line Accura V2, the Optima V2 features the same trigger-guard actuated breeching lever, internal parts, and neutral center-of-gravity trigger. Add in CVA's Quick Release Breech Plug (which is finger removable without any tool what-so-ever), 100 percent ambidextrous stock, and CrushZone recoil pad, and you've got a gun with more quality features than any other muzzleloading rifle in its price range. Equipped with a 26 inch 416 grade stainless steel barrel, the Optima V2 is easy to maneuver in the tree stand and comfortable to carry in the mountains. It also comes standard with a CVA solid aluminum PalmSaver Ramrod.
- Quick Release Breech Plug
- CrushZone Recoil Pad
- Solid Aluminum PalmSaver Ramrod
- Drilled and Tapped for Scope Mount
|Primer Type||209 Primer|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.