SIG M400 Tread 5.56mm NATO 16in Black Anodized Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 10+1 Rounds - California Compliant
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
SIG M400 Tread 5.56mm NATO 16in Black Anodized Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 10+1 Rounds - California Compliant - The M400 Tread is an optics-ready, aluminum frame rifle. Tread features a 16in stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul SL-K 6 position telescoping stock, and a mid-length gas system.
- Operating System: Direct Impingement
- Trigger Type: SIG Enhanced
- California Compliant Model
- M-LOK Accessory Rail
- Featureless Grip
Is 5.56 NATO ammo interchangeable with .223 REM? Watch Video >,>,
|State Compliance||California Compliant|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.