Savage 64 Takedown Left Hand Matte Black Semi Automatic Rifle - 22 Long Rifle - 16.5in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Savage 64 Takedown Matte Black Semi Automatic Rifle - Left Hand - 22 Long Rifle - The Savage 64 Takedown is fast, reliable and ready to go. This rimfire combines the accuracy and dependability of the original Model 64 semi-automatic platform with an easy takedown design, compact 16.5" barrel with sights and a drilled and tapped receiver for scope mounts. It puts rounds downrange and on target fast using a consistent straight-blowback action fed by a detachable 10-round box magazine. Includes an Uncle Mike's Bug-Out bag. This is a left hand model.
|Stock||Black Synthetic Sporter|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|Cartridge||22 Long Rifle|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.