Ruger AR-556 5.56mm NATO 16in Anodized Black Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 30+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger AR-556 5.56mm NATO 16in Anodized Black Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 30+1 Rounds - Ruger's AR-556 is made from 7075-T6 hard-coat anodized aluminum forgings, shot-peened and proof-tested 9310 steel bolt, and 8620 steel bolt carrier. Its barrel nut and delta ring allow easy, one-person service of the heat-resistant glass-filled nylon handguard. The design accepts most standard carbine-length handguards. Handguards are made from heat-resistant glass-filled nylon for shooting comfort and durability. The gas block is located at a carbine-length (M4) position for improved balance and handling. Serrations on the angled face of the gas block provide a low-glare surface. A single-stage trigger provides durable and reliable fire control. Rapid Deploy folding rear sight provides windage adjustability and pairs with the A2-style, F-height, elevation-adjustable front sight for a solid, reliable aiming system. The AR-556 also features a cold hammer-forged alloy barrel and ergonomic pistol grip with an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control. Included is a front sight tool. This model has a black Magpul MOE six-position buttstock, Magpul MOE M-LOK handguard, and a Magpul PMAG.
|Stock||Magpul MOE Black|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.