POF Minuteman Direct Impingement 5.56mm NATO 16.5in Black Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 10+1 Rounds - California Compliant
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
POF Minuteman Direct Impingement 5.56mm NATO 16.5in Black Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 10+1 Rounds - Minutemen were civilian colonists tasked with being a defensive force to be prepared at a moment's notice. They took it upon themselves to be trained in various weapons and tactics. We deeply admire their patriotism and self-reliance. The "Minutemanâ€ is POF's twist on what a direct impingement serious carbine should be, topped with the controls and enhancements most important to remain mobile and light.
California compliant design prevents the magazine release button from being engaged while fully assembled, locking the magazine into the receiver. To release the magazine from the rifle, the shooter will be required separate the upper from the lower by pulling on an extended (rear) takedown pin with an attached cord to make the process easier. Once the magazine has been released the rifle can be re-assembled and shot once again.
- Rear QD Ambidextrous Sling Swivel Plate
- Anti-Tilt Buffer Tube
- Ambidextrous Strike Eagle Charging Handle
- Straight 3.5lb Match Grade Trigger
- Key-Lock DI Bolt Carrier Group With Our Patented Roller Cam Pin
- Renegade Rail With Patented Oversized Heat Sink Barrel Nut
- Carbine Length Gas System On Pistol
- Midlength Gas System On Rifle
- Proprietary 3-Prong Flash Hider
- Nitride Heat-Treated Barrel
- California Compliant
Is 5.56 NATO ammo interchangeable with .223 REM? Watch Video >,>,
|Stock||Mission First Tactical|
|Sights||None, Optic Ready|
|State Compliance||California Compliant|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.