Kel-Tec CMR-30 22 WMR (22 Mag) 16.1in Semi Automatic Rifle - 30+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Kel-Tec CMR-30 22 WMR (22 Mag) 16.1in Semi Automatic Rifle - 30+1 Rounds - The single action trigger mechanism, bolt stop, ambidextrous safety levers, and mag catch are also identical. The CMR-30 rifle includes a collapsible stock and the 16 inch barrel is threaded 1/2-28 inch to accept many different muzzle attachments. The multi-position collapsible stock allows for a short overall length of 22.7 inch with the stock collapsed, and 30.6 inch when extended. The long top picatinny rail will accept a multitude of different optics, and the removable under picatinny rail is included. The ambidextrous operating handles are non-reciprocating and latch in the forward position. The stock latch lever is also ambidextrous and located just in front of the trigger guard. An integral sling loop is included near the rear of the grip, on both sides.The CMR-30 is constructed of hard-coat anodized aluminum for the upper assembly and rails and houses the steel barrel. The collapsible stock is made with aluminum stock rods, and a nylon butt plate. The stock was designed to have a natural cheek weld when extended. The grip, mag catch, safety levers, stock latch, and operating handles are made of glass reinforced nylon (Zytel). The grip houses the frame which is made of aluminum. The bolt assembly houses a captive recoil spring assembly. Magpul flip-up sights included. The extensive use of aluminum, and a lock time lower than most bolt action rifles makes the CMR-30 a very accurate rifle.
- Sights: Magpul Adjustable Flip-Up Front and Rear / Full Length Picatinny Rail
- 30 round magazine
- Single action trigger mechanism
- Bolt stop
- Ambidextrous safety levers
- Collapsible stock
- Long top picatinny rail
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.