Daniel Defense DDM4 V11 300 AAC Blackout 16in Brown Cerakote Semi Automatic Rifle - 30+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Daniel Defense DDM4 V11 300 AAC Blackout 16in Brown Cerakote Semi Automatic Rifle - 32+1 Rounds - The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine V11 300 finished in our Mil Spec + Cerakote has all the same modularity and functionality as our popular V11 Carbine, but was built to accommodate the versatile .300 Blackout cartridge. This caliber offers projectiles with increased bullet weight which substantially increases its effectiveness on target all while reducing felt recoil to the operator. The DDM4V11 300 features a free-floating Cold Hammer Forged, 16in S2W barrel with 1:8 twist and carbine-length gas system—tuned to reliably cycle a wide range of 300 Blackout cartridges. The V11 features the KeyMod attachment system integrated into our SLiM RAIL 15.0, which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from a Daniel Defense product.
The V11 300 is designed to be shot suppressed and un-suppressed utilizing various types of supersonic and subsonic ammunition. The use of a suppressor is recommended for optimal performance with subsonic ammunition.
- Mil-Spec 7075-T9 Aluminum Lower and Upper Receiver
- Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine length, Direct Impingement
- Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- H Buffer
- Mil Spec + Cerakote Finish
- Made In The USA
|Caliber||300 AAC Blackout|
|Finish||Dark Brown Cerakote|
|Stock||6 Position w / SoftTouch Overmolding|
|Sights||None, Optics Ready|
|Cartridge||300 AAC Blackout|
|Color||Dark Brown Cerakote, Mil Spec +|
|Grips||Daniel Defense Pistol|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.