Smith & Wesson Model 60 Revolver - "The Smith & Wesson Model 60 is the world's first stainless steel revolver and was a success from its introduction in 1965. Praised by both law enforcement and sportsmen, the Model 60 was a stainless steel version of the Chiefs special and began the era of stainless steel handgun production. It has a 2 1/8"" or 3"" barrel length. The Model 60 is the perfect choice for those seeking a small frame, all-steel revolver with greater recoil control and proven performance."
Smith & Wesson offers these revolvers from our production, M&P, Pro Series, and Classics lines in three diverse hammer designs; internal, exposed and shrouded.
- Purpose: Personal Protection and Professional/Duty
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Stainless Steel Cylinder
- Small Exposed Hammer Frame
- Made in the USA
|Sights||Black Blade Front / Fixed Rear|
|State Compliance||California Compliant|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.