Shadow Systems CR920 Combat 9mm Luger 3.41in Black Nitride Pistol - 13+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Shadow Systems CR920 Combat 9mm Luger 3.41in Black Nitride Pistol - 13+1 Rounds - The CR920 is an ultra-concealable subcompact that is designed with comfortable shootability in mind. Designed to shoot like a full size pistol, the CR920 conceals easily inside G43X MOS or G48 MOS holsters, while packing a 13+1 round extended capacity or 10+1 flush-fit capacity.
- The CR920 comes equipped with the Shadow Systems features you have come to expect, like an aggressively textured frame. The frame texture is wrapped around the frame to keep the CR920 firmly seated in the shooter’s hands, despite its small size. The extended magazine baseplate features the same texture on the front, to allow an extra tacky point of contact for the pinky finger.
- The slide features directional serrations in the front, rear for all models. Steel sights feature a blacked out serrated rear and a bright green tritium front, for easy sight picture. The CR920 has a match-grade, spiral-fluted 3.41 inch barrel, finished in bronze TiCN or black nitride.
- Internals feature a stainless steel guide rod and a drop-safe, flat-faced trigger. The trigger has a 4.5-5.0 pound trigger pull and a crisp, tactile reset.
|Color||Black and Bronze|
|Features||Includes 2 Magazines|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.