It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Firearm Service Plan
Ruger Mark IV Competition 22 Long Rifle 6.88in Stainless Pistol - 10+1 Rounds - This pistol has an accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame
- Ambidextrous manual safety
- Simple, one-button takedown
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of too
- Ergonomic bolt stop
|Checkered Laminate w/ Thumbrest
|Fixed Front & Adjustable Rear
|22 Long Rifle
New York Compliant