Ruger 57 Pro Model 5.7x28mm 4.94in Black Nitride Pistol - 20+1
Add a Firearm Service PlanGet the most out of your purchase and help keep your new firearm in great condition
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger 57 Pro Model 5.7x28mm 4.94in Black Nitride Pistol - 20+1 -
- Impressive ergonomics include an easy trigger reach, robust slide release and reversible magazine release latch.
- Through hardened, billet steel slide with lightening cuts is drilled and tapped for easy mounting of optics with separately available optic adapter plate, available at ShopRuger.com.
- Windage and elevation adjustable, serrated rear sight and rapid acquisition fiber optic front sight for fast, accurate shooting.
- The alloy steel barrel features a black nitride treatment for wear resistance.
- Steel magazine provides double stack capacity without unnecessary bulk.
- Textured, ergonomic frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Utilizes Ruger's safe, reliable and proven Secure Action fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Picatinny-style accessory rail for easy mounting of lights and lasers.
- Safety features include: Integrated trigger safety; light-weight firing pin; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Also includes: two steel magazines.