Heckler & Koch USP Compact V1 Pistol
Heckler & Koch USP Compact V1 Pistol - USP Compacts are smaller and lighter than large frame USPs. The reduction in trigger reach and grip circumference increases concealability and enhances shooting ergonomics. Unlike some subcompact semiautomatic pistols that use a difficult to shoot “two-finger grip” frame, the USP Compact uses a narrow, full-hand grip frame with a choice of interchangeable extended or flush-fitting magazine floorplates. This makes the pistol easy to shoot without sacrificing concealability.
Like their large frame predecessors, USP Compacts are designed with the demanding needs of the law enforcement and military shooters in mind. Using a modified linkless Browning-type action, the USP Compact is built to take the punishment of high-energy +P loads.
To reduce the length of the slide and barrel on the USP Compact, the mechanical recoil reduction system found on large frame USPs has been replaced by a specially designed flat compression spring contained in the captive recoil spring assembly by a polymer absorber bushing. Service life is still engineered to exceed 20,000 rounds.
Easy to shoot, simple to maintain; the USP Compact is a reliable, safe, accurate, and highly concealable pistol.
Variant 1 is a double action/single action with
"SAFE" position. The control lever (manual safety/decocking lever) is on the left side of frame.
- Grooved target triggers
- Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
- Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
- Specially designed captive recoil spring assembly with polymer absorber bushing
- Choice of corrosion resistant Hostile Environment blued finish or stainless steel slide
- No snag, bobbed hammer
- Flared recurve trigger guard
- Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
- Ambidextrous magazine release lever
- Extractor doubles as a loaded chamber indicator
- Patented Lock-Out Safety device
- Sights: 3-Dot
- Barrel: 3.58"
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.