Franklin SE-SSP 5.56mm NATO 7.5in Black Modern Sporting Pistol - 30+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Franklin SE-SSP Pistol -Every firearm is test-fired prior to shipment. The SE-SSP pistol features a 7.5" barrel with 1:9" twist, a single-rail Picatinny gas block, a knurled free float handguard tube, a flash hider, an A4 upper receiver with a full Picatinny rail, an A2 pistol grip, and a Magpul P30 magazine. This model ships with a comprehensive safety manual, a California-certified cable lock, and a tactical soft-sided case.
- A4 upper receiver with a full Picatinny rail
- A2 pistol grip
- Single-rail Picatinny gas block
- Knurled free float handguard tube
Is 5.56 NATO ammo interchangeable with .223 REM? Watch Video >,>,
|Action||Modern Sporting Pistol|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.