Colt 1911-22 Pistol
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Colt 1911-22 Pistol - The Colt 1911 A1 Rail Gun is the modern combat version of the legendary Colt 1911 handgun. It includes low profile combat sights, beavertail safety, and an accessory rail under the barrel. The Colt Government 1911 A1 Rail Gun Semi-Automatic Pistol in .22 L.R. is manufactured exclusively by Walther under license from Colt. It is the only genuine Colt tactical rimfire replica available in the world.
The Colt Gold Cup is the competition configuration of the legendary Colt 1911 handgun. It includes a beavertail grip safety, target sights, skeleton trigger and other competition enhancements.
- Sights: Adjustable, Adjustable Front / Adjustable Target Rear
- Internal plus pinned ejector extractor
- Manual thumb safety
- Grip safety
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.