Beretta Pico Pistol
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Beretta Pico 380 Auto (ACP) 2.7in Pistol - 6+1 Rounds - Besides being light, small and concealable, it offers easy use, adjustable sights, an ultra-reliable low-recoil mechanism and a tough, durable finish that--with proper care--will give you a virtual lifetime of service. Weighing only 11.5oz unloaded, this double-action-only (DAO) pistol is comfortable and unobtrusive to carry, no matter your preferred mode. The Pico's flat profile and snag-free lines make it perfect in a pocket holster, while its smooth sides and controls also make it ideal for inside-the-waistband carry--coupled with its extra-durable stainless-steel/polymer construction that is highly sweat-resistant. It will literally disappear even in a small purse, while thanks to its flowing design it will always be easy to draw from concealment when every second counts.
The Pico is soft-recoiling and makes target recovery lightning-quick after every shot, thanks to its minimal barrel tilt. This feature also makes feeding utterly reliable, even with more open hollowpoint designs or the hotter .380 commercial loads. This means that when you need it for concealed carry or home protection, the Pico will always deliver the performance you expect of a Beretta.
Like its slightly bigger brother the Nano, the Pico is engineered to be easy and intuitive to take apart and reassemble. Its heart is a serialized modular chassis, meaning that the frame can be easily swapped to accommodate the user's preferences. Shipped with a storage case and two 6+1 stainless steel magazines (one flush, one with grip extension), the Pico features adjustable, quick-change sights with no gunsmithing required. It also offers ambidextrous magazine release, as well as a super-low-profile slide-release lever to keep the slide open when desired. The Pico is made in USA and brings all the reliability and quality of Beretta as the leader of a new generation of concealed-carry firearms.
- Snag free design
- Storage case
- Stainless steel magazines
- Two magazine sizes included
- Simple disassembly
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- 3 dot sight system
|Cartridge||380 Auto (ACP)|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.