Sig Sauer Foxtrot1X Weapon Mounted Light
Sig Sauer Foxtrot1X Weapon Mounted Light - The unique, FOXTROT1X mounts to any Picatinny 1913, SIG SAUER proprietary, or Glock rails with no need for adapters or cross-slot modifications. Dual, finger-actuated tact switches support ambidextrous use while functioning in either continuous or momentary mode. The ultra-efficient white LED runs for over 1.5 hours at 450 lumens on a single CR123 battery. The rail-mounted light is ideal for home defense, law enforcement, or military applications and should fit most holsters designed for handgun lights.
- 450 lumens and 1.5 hours of runtime
- Powered by (1) CR123 battery, loaded via a removable bezel
- Lockout mode to prevent accidental light activation
- M1913/SIG and Glock sliding rail interface plates included for maximum location adjustment range on the rail
- Ambidextrous push-button side switches, with momentary and latching modes
|Run Time||1.5 HR|