Wheeler Master Roll Pin Punch Set
Wheeler Master Roll Pin Punch Set -Ball Profile Roll Pin Punch Set: Machined and hardened from steel to prevent bending or breaking while driving roll pins. Designed with a ball profile tip to provide proper alignment of the roll pin and prevent damage to the firearm or roll pin. The 9 piece set includes: 5/16,” 1/4,” 7/32,” 3/16,” 5/32,” 1/8,” 3/32,” 5/64,” 1/16″. Keeps punch from walking off pin. Knurled handles. Roll Pin Starter Set: Machined and hardened from steel to prevent bending or breaking while starting roll pins. Designed with a counter-bored tip to properly align and start the roll pin, preventing damage to the firearm. The 9 piece set includes: 5/16,” 1/4,” 7/32,” 3/16,” 5/32,” 1/8,” 3/32,” 5/64,” 1/16”. Knurled handles. Small Hammer:: Small Hammer (6oz) for precise control and smaller roll pins. Steel Head – For metal punches and surfaces. Brass Head – For preventing marring.
- Set Includes:
- Ball Profile Roll Pin Punch Set
- Roll Pin Starter Set
- Small Hammer
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.