Wheeler Engineering AR Front Sight Adjusting Tool
Wheeler Engineering AR Front Sight Adjusting Tool - This product will adjust the front sight found on the AR-15, M16 and M4 style of rifles. The black, zinc plated steel will stand up to years of use. A 1/4" hex shaft allows the use of a standard hex driver and the hole for a key ring ensures this tool will always be close at hand on range day.
- 4-prong design
- Adjust the A2 front sight on AR-15, M16 and M4 style of rifles
- Black, zinc plated steel
- 1/4" hex shaft allows use of a standard hex driver
- Hole for a key ring ensures this tool can be close by
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.