Wheeler AR Bore Guide
by Wheeler Engineering
AR Bore Guide- Wheeler Engineering bore guides are precision CNC machined aluminum. The aluminum has a durable anodized finish. The chemical resistant O-rings holds the bore guides securely while cleaning.
Added to Your Cart
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
AR Bore Guide- Cleaning with a bore guide is essential for long term gun care. Cleaning with a bore guide prevents the cleaning rod from bowing and rubbing/gouging the bore chamber and throat. The Wheeler Engineering Bore Guide in both AR15 and AR10 will protect your bore and barrel from scarring. It is made from CNC machined anodized aluminum. The bore guide also contains chemical resistant O-rings. The bore guide also contains a solvent port to ensure solvent does not leak into the action. The bore guide secures in place when the dust cover is engaged.
- Protects bore from damage
- Reduces solvent leakage
- Integrated solvent port
- Lock in place with dust cover
- Aligns cleaning rod
- AR15 model-156213
- AR10 model-156777
Please choose a variant above.
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.