Wheeler AR -15 Roll Pin Install Tool Kit
by Wheeler Engineering
Wheeler AR -15 Roll Pin Install Tool Kit -Complete kit for installing every AR roll pin without damaging or marring your firearm!Kit includes:
Added to Your Cart
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Wheeler AR -15 Roll Pin Install Tool Kit -Wheeler Engineering Delta Series of AR tools and armorer kits provides the professional gunsmith as well as the shooting enthusiast with innovatively designed products to build or enhance AR tactical rifles. The AR Roll Pin Install Tool Kit contains all the specific-sized tools needed for installing every roll pin and the trigger guard on a standard AR-type rifle. All the tools of the Delta Series AR Roll Pin Install Tool Kit are neatly organized in an injected molded storage case that can be carried to the range or into the field.
- Bolt Catch Install Tool Kit
- AR Trigger Guard Install Tool
- 3 Starter Punches and 3 Driver Punches
- Two Sided Hammer
- 6 Steel punches in sizes: 1/16, 5/16 & 3/32
- 3 with counter-bored tips to start roll pins
- 3 with indexing tips to finish roll pins
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.