Real Avid Accu-Punch Hammer & AR-15 Pin Punch Set - Gunsmithing hammers and punches are core tools needed to modify or disassemble firearms. Most sets available today are generic repurposed hardware sets. Accu-Punch Hammer & Punch sets are designed from the ground up to work better on guns. The hammer features an ergonomic grip and perfectly balanced weight to give both precise control for tapping tiny pins and optimal force for those that need a little “persuasion”. Our punches are made of hardened steel with a nickle-plating to resist corrosion as well as hex-shaped handles and rubber O-rings for precise control. Our proprietary Pin Alignment Tool makes aligning and starting tiny pins both easy and accurate. These professional grade gunsmithing sets are organized in an uber-tough stand-up case.
This advanced kit includes every standard and roll pin punch needed to build or work on an AR15. A perfectly balanced hammer along with our proprietary pin alignment tool makes starting tiny pins easy and accurate. All in a modern stand-up case. A remarkably frustration free experience - even for sausage fingers.
- 4 Interchangeable Hammer Heads: Rubber, Brass, Steel & Nylon
- Gunsmithing Hammer With Rubberized, Ergonomic Grip
- Stand-Up Case
- Standard Pin Punch: 3/32in, 1/8in, 9/64in, 5/32in
- Non-marring Finishing Punch
- 3/32in Bolt Catch Roll Pin Starter & Roll Pin Punch
- Staking Punch
- Pin Alignment Tool
- Roll Pin Punch: 1/16in, 5/64in, 1/8in
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.