Primos TSS 410 Gauge Remington Choke Tube
Primos TSS 410 Gauge Remington Choke Tube - Hard on turkey heads not your wallet. The Tight-Wad produces patters that densely spread pellets into a 30 inch circle at 40 yards. This choke tube is CNC milled from chrome alloy steel. Shoots lead, cooper-plated lead, and HEVI-SHOT. Install and remove without any tools. No frills, just clean kills.
- Clean the threads in the muzzle and on the Tight-Wad choke tube before installing. Use a good choke tube grease to coat the threads before installing.
- Screw the tube into the muzzle, be careful to not cross-thread. Grip the knurled end and hand-tighten only. No tools needed. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
- Periodically check tightness of the tube.
- For use with HEVI-SHOT and lead shot only.
Tight Wad Choke Tubes are not designed to shoot steel shot. Check and make sure your gun is unloaded before installing or removing the Tight Wad Choke Tube. Make sure barrel is clear and never fire a shell when barrel is obstructed, serious injury and barrel damage could occur.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.