Carlson's Trap Pak 12 Gauge Beretta/Benelli Mobil Modified/Full/Extra Full Choke Tubes
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Carlson's Trap Pak 12 Gauge Beretta/Benelli Mobil Modified/Full/Extra Full Choke Tubes - Carlson’s Trap Pak takes the guessing game out of trap shooting! This three choke set is easily identified with the appropriate shooting yardage lasered on the extended heads of the choke tubes. Carlson’s exclusive offer includes a 3 choke tube case to keep your choke tubes safe inside your shooting bag. The Trap Pak is manufactured from 17-4 heat treated stainless steel and designed to throw tighter and denser patterns than conventional choke tubes. These choke tubes feature a 25% longer parallel section in the choke, thus throwing more consistent patterns. Each choke tube is knurled on the end to allow for quick and easy removal. Each choke tube has the constriction and size laser marked on the end and body for easy reference. Steel Shot may be used through these choke tubes with exceptional results. Do not shoot steel shot larger than BB or any steel loads faster than 1550 FPS through the 27 yard choke tube. Slugs, sabots, and rifled slugs are not to be used in any of these choke constrictions. Remember to pattern your shotgun choke tube with the specific shotshell load you are going to be using. Different brands of ammunition throw different patterns from the same choke tube.
- 17-4 Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Tighter And Denser Patterns
- More Consistent Patterns
- Quick And Easy Removal
- 16, 22, And 27 Yard Choke Tubes
- Fits Beretta And Benelli Mobil Choke Shotguns
|Model Fit||Beretta/Benelli Mobil|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.