Anderson Manufacturing AR15 Complete Upper
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Anderson Manufacturing AR-15 Black Complete Upper Rifle Receiver - The Anderson Manufacturing AR-15 Complete Upper is optic-ready and made from forged 7075 T6 Aluminum with a Type 3 Hard Anodized Black finish. The 16-inch barrel is made from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium with an M4 Contour, Twist Rate of 1:8in, and Parkerized finish. The Bolt Carrier material is 8620 Steel and the Bolt is 9310 Steel, both with a Magnesium Phosphate finish. It also features an A2 plastic carbine-length hand guard, 1/2-28in thread pattern, A2 Flash Hider muzzle device, and Standard Charging Handle.
- Standard M16 Profile Bolt Carrier Group
- Carbine-Length Gas System
- .750in Gas Block Diameter
- Made In The USA
|Finish||Type 3 Hard Anodized|
|Material||Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum|
|Model Fit||AR15 Platform|
|Part Type||Upper Receiver|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.