TandemKross Thunder SW22 Victory Hammer
TandemKross Thunder SW22 Victory Hammer - The SW22 Victory features a good trigger out of the box, but even a good gun can be made great! Upgrading your SW22 Victory hammer is a simple way to improve your SW22 Victory trigger pull weight and transform your pistol into a shooting sports race gun. The new TandemKross “Thunder” Hammer for SW22 Victory is a drop-in replacement hammer that significantly reduces SW22 trigger pull weight. The “Thunder” SW22 Victory hammer is precision-machined from hardened S7 tool steel for improved performance. The lighter weight Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory hammer reduces lock time and changes the angle of engagement between the hammer and sear, producing a crisper trigger break and lowering the trigger pull weight - ideal for Rimfire Challenge, Steel Challenge and other speed shooting sports! Paired with a TandemKross "Victory" Trigger for Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory, the "Thunder" Hammer can reduce trigger pull weight to below 2lbs!* The "Thunder" Hammer features diamond-like coating for impact and heat resistance and also features an upgraded, dog-bone style strut pin. While the hammer can come apart into three pieces, the strut pin is designed to stay in place when under pressure, ensuring it does not loosen inside the gun.
- Lighter Weight For Improved Performance
- Reduces Trigger Pull Weight And Lock Time
- Precision Machined From Hardened S7 Tool Steel For Long-Lasting Durability
|Brand Fit||Smith & Wesson|
|Model Fit||SW22 Victory|
|Part Type||Lower Part|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.