Strike Industries Glock 19 Compact Gen3 Mass Driver Compensator
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Strike Industries Glock 19 Compact Gen3 Mass Driver Compensator - The Strike Industries Glock 19 Compact Gen3 Mass Driver Compensator (MDC) represents a huge leap in compensator design. The MDC is driven by the hot gasses expelled through the barrel after the round is discharged and acts as a counter balance system to attenuate mechanical recoil. Barrel mounted compensators add reciprocating mass and increase the moment of inertia to the operating system, which can have a negative effect on reliable cycling of recoil operated handguns. By separating the compensator from the operating components after ignition, the MDC allows for close to stock cyclic speeds, and reduces reciprocating mass. The compensator of the MDC system has a widened bore to reduce baffle strikes and keyholing rounds along with a 2.5mm relief cut at the top of the rear to reduce “lipping” and damage to the face of the pistol slide. A mid-shaft hole in the guide rod assists with installation to retain the guide rod spring using a hex key or tool. As for threaded Barrels, the MDC is compatible with most Glock aftermarket threaded barrels. Many, but not all, have been tested by Strike Industries.
- Contours With Slide Dimensions For Compatibility With Most Open-Bottom Holsters
- No Permanent Modification Of Weapon Required
- No Threaded Barrel Needed, But Can Be Used
- Aligns With Width Of The Slide
- Blended, No Snag Profile
- Precision CNC Machined
|Model Fit||G19 Compact Gen 3|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.