Dead Air Nomad-30 KeyMo Adapter - SilencerCo Saker/Chimera
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Dead Air Nomad-30 KeyMo Adapter - SilencerCo Saker/Chimera - Expand the modularity of your Nomad-30 with the KeyMo adapter for SilencerCo Saker and Chimera suppressors. It changes your Nomad-30 from a direct-thread to a quick attach, making it compatible with any of Dead Air's muzzle brakes or flash hiders. If you’re one of the many owners of a SilencerCo Saker or Chimera and have ever longed for a simpler and more reliable mount, your salvation is here. The KeyMo also gives your SilencerCo Saker/Chimera a much-needed upgrade. Simply unscrew your existing mount and thread the KeyMo on. Your silencer is now compatible with the Dead Air Key Brake and Flash Hider, giving you the best mounting system in the industry.
- Compatible With SilencerCo Saker And Chimera Suppressors
- Weight: 4.6oz
|Model Fit||SilencerCo Saker And Chimera Suppressors|
|Part Type||Key Mount|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.