Seekins Low Profile Adjustable Gas Block
Seekins Low Profile Adjustable Gas Block -The Seekins Precision Adjustable Gas Block is field adjustable. Operation is easy, simply turn the gas regulating screw in to lessen the amount of gas and out to add more gas, then use the brass set screw to lock the setting in place. The overall height of the gas block is 1.37” with left to right dimensions at .94” to fit under most hand guards and still have the customization of an adjustable gas block.Melonite Coated to reduce wear and corrosion for extended periods of fire, it also makes cleaning easier, as carbon build up will not adhere to the non-reflective coated surface as much as it does on standard Parkerized finishes.
- .750 Dia
- Melonite Coated
- Fits Most Hand Guards
- Allows Follow Up Shots
- MPN- 11510031
|Part Type||Upper Part|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.