Odin Works 6.5 Grendel Type 2 Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group - Black
Strikethrough Pricing on Sportsmans.comAdvertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Odin Works 6.5 Grendel Type 2 Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group - Black - The Bolt is “true” Mil Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit. All Bolt components Shot Peened and Manganese Phosphate or Black Nitride.
- Black Nitride Finish, This Advanced Low Friction Coating Minimizes The Need For Lubricants
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel Attached With Grade 8 Hardware And Properly Staked Into A Milled “Valley” To Ensure Proper Positioning
- Hardened 4340 Cam Pin
- Mil Spec Firing Pin Made Of 8740 Steel, Center-Less Ground And Hard Chrome Coated
- Bolt Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel.
- Extractor: 4340 Steel , Manganese Phosphate Coated
- Mil Spec Extractor Spring & O-Ring Combination
|Material||Case Hardened 8620 Steel|
|Part Type||Bolt Carrier Group|
|Made in the USA||Yes|