Ruger American Ranch/AR-556 MPR 350 Legend Rifle Magazine - 10 Rounds
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Ruger American Ranch/AR-556 MPR 350 Legend Rifle Magazine - 10 Rounds - This 10-round single feed magazine fits the Ruger American Ranch Rifle and AR-556 MPR platforms chambered in 350 Legend. The 410 stainless steel body provides strength and durability while the Post & Hole adds strength, durability, and robotically-welded precision. The mags LIPLOCK technology keeps rounds secured and aligned. The Advanced Geometry Follower remains level for consistent feeding while the EVERFLEX anti-fatigue spring technology ensures long life and reliability. The magazine is finished in a T-360 total coating technology for enhanced performance & cleaning. This DURAMAG magazine is made in the USA by C Products Defense.
- 410 Stainless Steel Body
- Made In The USA
|Model Fit||American Ranch/AR-556 MPR|
New York Compliant
|Type||Rifle - Centerfire|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.