BLACKHAWK! T-Series L2C Glock 17/22/32 Outside the Waistband Right Hand Handgun Holster
BLACKHAWK! T-Series L2C Glock 17/22/32 Outside the Waistband Right Hand Handgun Holster - T-Series L2C is BLACKHAWK!'s premier duty rated, thumb activated, compact holster with fitments for the top manufacturers. The T-Series L2C is made for the mission.
Available in both light bearing and non light bearing options, Blackhawk's base model of the T Series Holster, the L2C, is anything but ordinary. Utilizing the Master Grip Principle, the user can maintain their natural draw stroke without sacrificing speed or security of their firearm. Designed and perfected with a "Speed Cut" geometry which aids in rapid drawing and re-holstering, as well as making your L2C optic compatible. Draw your weapon confidently each time with our T Series Holster.
- Thumb-Activated Retention
- Sound-Dampening Lining
- Durable Exterior & Low-Friction Interior
- Made in the USA
- Includes Quick Dual Release (QDR) Belt Loop mounted to holster and a 2-Slot Belt Loop is included in the box.
|Carry Style||Outside the Waistband|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.