Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting 458 Caliber 300gr Spitzer Point Reloading Bullets - 50 Rounds
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting 458 Caliber 300gr Spitzer Point Reloading Bullets - 50 Rounds. Delivering the accuracy, consistency and down range punch required for clean kills in all situations, Nosler’s Ballistic Tip hunting bullet maximizes energy transfer for devastating performance. The aerodynamic polymer tip (color coded by caliber) initiates rapid and uniform expansion of the bullet upon impact while the fully-tapered jacket provides maximum energy transfer and optimum weight retention at all practical velocities. Equipped with a heavily jacketed base that acts as a platform for large-diameter mushrooms and a boat-tail design that enhances long-range accuracy, the Ballistic Tip is a favorable design for reloaders targeting deer-sized game.
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)||.25|
|Bullet Type||Spitzer Point|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.